The Cyprus Entrepreneurship Competition is a business plan competition that aspires to nurture an entrepreneurial culture among - scientists, startup founders, and hi-tech entrepreneurs, and challenge them to transform their ideas into real business opportunities and to the leading companies of tomorrow.
CyEC welcomes business plans emerging out of some innovative technology, process, business model, or other innovations that have the potential to be developed into start-ventures or social enterprises and yet create significant competitive advantage as compared to existing solutions.
During the CyEC Info Day, applicants and potential applicants will have the opportunity to discuss with members of the Steering and Evaluation Committee...
Ο Κυπριακός Διαγωνισμός Επιχειρηματικότητας (CyEC) επανέρχεται το καλοκαίρι του 2020, προσκαλώντας νέους επιχειρηματίες και επιστήμονες να καταθέσουν τις επιχειρηματικές τους ιδέες...
From the conception of an idea to the design of an object in order to produce a complete product, it is necessary...
- Hosting in KAYAK facilities in Cambridge, Massachussets or Berlin, Germany, for 1-3 months
- Hosting in RISE - Research Centre on Interactive Media, Smart Systems and Emerging Technologies facilities, for 6-12 months
- Hosting in Navigator Consulting for up to 6 months in Limassol, including mentoring and business development support
- Participating teams at the business acceleration program will have the opportunity to be selected to join directly the 6th cycle of IDEA Incubator - Accelerator
- The 3 winners of CyEC2020 will pitch their business plan to CYBAN members, in a specially organised CYBAN Company Presentations Event
More awards will be announced soon
Co-founder and Executive Director, Hellas Direct , Greece
Manager, IDEA Cy
Vice Chairman, Top Kinisis Travel Public Ltd.
Manager and Owner, Tsiakkastel Office Line Ltd
Investment Advisor, Navigator Consulting Group
Senator, World Business Angels Forum
Head of Innovation Management Unit, Research Support Service at University of Cyprus
Lecturer, School of Business of the University of Nicosia, Cyprus
Research Assistant Professor, KIOS Research and Innovation Center of Excellence, University of Cyprus
CEO, Centre for Social Innovation, Cyprus
Associate Professor/Director of Nireas, IWRC of the University of Cyprus
George K. Demetriou
CEO, Positive Group
Associate Professor, University of Cyprus